Who we are
MintPlugins.com is a website owned and operated by 2321411 Ontario Inc in Ontario, Canada.
Like most website operators, this website collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. this website’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how this website’s visitors use its website. From time to time, this website may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
This website also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. This website does not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to this website choose to interact with this website in ways that require this website to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that this website gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. In each case, this website collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with this website. This website does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities. Information gathered is held securely and indefinitely, until such time as the user requests deletion.
Who your personal data is shared with, when, and why
In certain scenarios, certain information collected by this website will be securely shared with 3rd parties. Those 3rd parties, the information shared, and the reason it is shared are outlined below:
- Google Analytics – We use Google Analytics to learn about how people are using our website and who our website’s audience is. Cookies collected by Google Analytics share the minimum amount of data required with Google in order to accomplish this.
- Stripe.com – If you make a purchase on this website and choose to pay using a Credit Card onsite, the information entered upon checkout will be securely processed through Stripe.com. Credit Card information is not stored on the Mint Plugins website, nor does it ever pass-through this website’s server. Credit Card numbers themselves are shared directly with Stripe.com, so this website never actually knows your credit card numbers. The information we collect that is shared with Stripe.com is your name, email address, credit card number, expiration date, security code, and billing address. The purpose is to securely charge your credit card as you request, and to help prevent the fraudulent use of credit card details in general.
- Paypal.com – If you make a purchase on this website and choose to pay using Paypal, you provide your payment information directly to Paypal through Paypal.com. We do not receive or store any credit card details in this (or any) situation. Your email address, name, and billing address will be stored on this site, but not shared with Paypal.com by this website.
- MailChimp.com – If you make a purchase and check the box to opt-in to our Mailinglist, or opt-in to our mailinglist in one of the forms on this website, we will store your email address and name securely in our account with MailChimp.com, which is where we store our mailinglist contacts. We will use this to reach you with news, updates, and important notices that may affect you.
- DigitalOcean.com – Mint Plugins stores its data securely and privately on DigitalOcean.com servers, which is where data collected by this website exists and is processed.
This website may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, this website may reveal how many downloads a particular version got, or say which plugins are most popular. However, this website does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described in this policy.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
This website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on this website’s behalf or to provide services available this website, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using this website, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. This website will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors, and affiliated organizations, as described above, this website discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, or when this website believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of this website, third parties, or the public at large. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. This website takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Online Advertising We Use
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the TriggerApp website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER. The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. Feel free to opt out by using one of Google’s opt-out tools here.
How to download your data
In accordance with the GDPR in the EU, you can request a copy of all personal data we have stored. We take the security of your personal data extremely seriously and do not want that data to fall into the wrong hands. Therefore, requests for your data must be made via email by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a request to have your personal data provided. At that point, we will send an email back to verify that you are the owner of the email address which is making the request. Once you have verified your email, we will provide a protected link where you can download a copy of all your personal data which we have stored. Then, you must log into your account in order to get access to that file. This is for the protection of your data, to ensure that only you can get access to this sensitive file.
How to delete your data
In accordance with the GDPR in the EU, you have the “right to be forgotten” and can request that all of your personal data be deleted from our servers at any time. The only exception to this is where we are required by law to keep information on hand. To request that your data be deleted, email a request to email@example.com. At that point, we will send a verification email to you so you can verify that you are the owner of the data in question. Once you have verified your email, we will delete your data within 30 days, as long as we are not breaking any other laws in the process. Note that the deletion of your data will also cancel any active subscriptions you may have, and remove your access to any products you have purchased. The GDPR has exceptions to prevent conflict with other laws, such as tax laws which require us to keep purchase information on hand for a set number of years. We desire to be in compliance with all laws and are doing our best to navigate the correct course of action on a case by case basis. If you have any concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to reach us for data-related inquiries
If you have any questions about data storage, processing, or any other inquiries, please contact us by emailing email@example.com